Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yesturday I spent a few hours in Borders looking through magazines and books. I ended up buying a magazine called Ready Made...a fun and crafty magazine. I think I looked through the magazine like 10 times already. I love it. Anyways this morning I was exploring websites that were mentioned in the magazine and not to my surprise, there were some pretty cool ones.....Ill post em tomorrow.....its almost bedtime for me;)
Later on in the day I swung by Savers and bought a cool dress. Im gonna alter the style a little.....fun stuff, fun stuff. After Savers, Mikey and I drove up to Wailuku for no reason and found a cool lookout spot. I found some pretty yellow flowers. We love taking pictures with his fujifilm mini polaroid camera:)




I finished off the day with my Monday night 3 hour World Religions class......yay

No comments:

Post a Comment